New version of SOLAR to launch Dec 17th
New SOLAR will be available from 17th December.
We are introducing an updated version of the SQA e-assessment system SOLAR on Monday 17 December. In preparation for this, some key points are noted below:
- SOLAR will be unavailable from 5.00pm on Friday 7 December to 9.00am on Monday 17 December
- No assement keycodes created before Dec 17th will work in the new system
- No unfinished Computer Based Assessments can be transferred to the new system
- All unfinished assessments have been voided.
- You will receive a password reset e-mail when the new system goes live
- SecureClient will be available for the new system to deliver assessments offline but you will need to un-install your old version and install an updated version
Full guidance on the functionallity of the new system can be found here.