Terms and Conditions
This website and all its content (‘the website’) belong exclusively to the Scottish Qualifications Authority, (‘SQA’). The following are the terms and conditions of use for the website. Together with our privacy and cookies statements, they cover our relationship with you in terms of the website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions you should stop using the website.
- When you create a user account
- When you undertake an e-assessment
- Where you submit comments, requests or enquiries through the website
- To provide content in the most effective way.
- To analyse user activity to assess and improve content and performance.
- To provide you with updates, publications, information or other services where you have requested from us.
Further details about how SQA uses and protects your personal information is included in our Privacy Statement.
This privacy statement was last updated on 1 May 2018.
Cookies are small files placed on your computer by websites that you visit. We do not collect personal information with cookies.
Visit SQA's main site for the cookies we use.
Accuracy and disclaimer
SQA does its best to ensure that information provided through the website is accurate, however we provide no guarantees that the information will be:
- free from bugs and viruses.
Although the website contains links to other websites, SQA does not endorse these sites and is not responsible for their content, or how they protect your personal information. SQA may update, modify, restrict access to or close the website, or any part of it, at any time.
SQA provides all information on the website free of charge and is not liable for any loss or damage that may come from using this website or the information published on it. This includes any direct, indirect or consequential losses or damages.
The content of this website, which includes text, photographs and graphics, is copyright protected and the property of SQA. You may only read, print and download the content of the website for private use. You may not reproduce, use or be involved in the using the content for commercial purposes without our permission. If you would like to reproduce or use any of the content for commercial purpose, you will need to seek advance written permission and clearance from SQA. To do so please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your request. SQA reserves the right to withhold permission.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the information we hold about you, or the way we use it, please contact us:
- Data Protection Team, Scottish Qualifications Authority, The Optima Building, 58 Robertson Street, Glasgow G28DQ, Scotland
- Data Protection Officer: Kirsty Hurt, Data Protection and Records Manager email@example.com, 0345 213 5229
We will try to resolve any complaint about how we use your information but if you are not satisfied with our response you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745